CEDI has been used as the engagement vehicle in discussion with local businesses, networks and stakeholders, resulting in:
- Co-delivery of 2 large-scale (£5M) ERDF programmes via the M3 & Solent LEP regions, focussed on Low Carbon Innovation in SME’s and led by Portsmouth University.
- Successful external contract with Malmesbury Town Council via TVPP Ltd for digital visualisation, design work and consultancy in a funded project.
- Successful internal WRAP applications
- Creative and digital network engagement based in Winchester/Hampshire
- Engagement with local SMEs for support (current case with The Earth Museum and Winchester City App)
- 14 VR engagement workshops with staff/students to showcase VR potential
20+ projects were forecast but the team decided to focus on fewer projects, but of much greater intensity than original foreseen.
- History Heroes new ‘Pop Culture’ product development with Creative Writing/Arts;
- T2 Architects – 3D printing and VR visual mapping;
- Launch – AI database search engine;
- The ‘Ghost Trail’ with a wide range of Stakeholders including Binky Bear, Ask Pizza, History Heroes, National Trust, Winchester Guildhall;
- The Earth Museum – business modelling, strategic development as well as digital tools and assets creation;
- Malmesbury Abbey medieval model and Malmesbury Town in 2 separate Unreal Game Engine platforms: medieval and anglo saxon, all assets built belong to CEDI;
- St Cross Hospital 3D model, West Hill Cemetery Chapels rebuilt in 3D for AR and other visuals for the West Hill Cemetery website,
- Winchester City App working with David Doyle, Ice Agency
- The Spitfire project, working with IBM and Katie Faddy.